Step 1: Sign up for foodpanda
To integrate with iCHEF, your foodpanda account should be signed up as “restaurant” business type.
- Taiwan: Sign up as a partner of foodpanda TW
- Hong Kong: Sign up as a partner of foodpanda HK
- Singapore: Sign up as a partner of foodpanda SG
Step 2: Check Item Format
Under the restrictions of foodpanda, the format of set menu items have to be transformed into modifiers. To transform the format of set menu, please refer to Import Set Menus to foodpanda.
Step 3: Activate the Service
- Go to Integration Settings > foodpanda integration
- Click [Activate foodpanda integration service]
Select a custom payment method to classify revenue generated by foodpanda. As the orders are paid online, iCHEF will complete the transaction automatically after accepting orders, recording the payment amount in the payment module selected.
Container product setting is an agreement signed by stores and foodpanda to automatically include the charge of container in every order.
Step 4: Import & Edit Items
To apply for integration, you are required to complete [Menu Hour Settings], [Product Settings], and [Modifier Settings].
This service is only supported in Taiwan Region.
Step 5: Apply for Integration
- Go to Online Ordering Management > foodpanda integration > Account settings and menu sync status.
- Click [Apply for Integration]
Step 6: Get Informed
It takes 7 working days to enable foodpanda integration. You’ll receive an Integration notification.
After the integration being activated, please [Update Menu] on iCHEF POS app.