To stop receiving orders from foodpanda in iCHEF POS app, you can disable foodpanda integration on iCHEF backend.
- You are changing your foodpanda account, and would like to integrate iCHEF with the new one.
- You are changing your iCHEF account, and would like to integrate the new account with foodpanda.
- You are not partnering with foodpanda anymore.
Before The Disabling Process:
- After submitting this application, foodpanda Integration will be disabled IMMEDIATELY. All the settings for foodpanda (including menu) will be removed from iCHEF backend.
After You Disable foodpanda Integration:
- Menu settings on foodpanda will remain as per the last update that you had synced with iCHEF backend.
- iCHEF POS app will not notify you of new orders from foodpanda.
- If you wish to integrate with foodpanda again, you’ll need to restart the setup & applying process.
- Go to Online Ordering Management > foodpanda integration > Account settings and menu sync status.
- Click [Disable Integration]
- Click to fill out the disabling form, after submitting the application form, foodpanda Integration will be disabled IMMEDIATELY.